STEP BY STEP GUIDE
Step 5: Export content to Jira or Excel
You can export your content by clicking on the export button in the top right corner of your workflow.
You can choose between generating a CSV file or export to Jira through the Jira API.
Simply click on what type you want to export.
Export to CSV:
Export to Jira:
If you have not yet configured the Jira integration you need to complete the following steps:
1. Go to Settings (gear symbol at the top right part of the page header) and set up the Jira integration:
- Click on ADD INTEGRATION
- Enter the domain of your Jira Cloud instance
- Enter the email address for the Jira user
- Enter the API token (follow the instructions in the provided link to generate a token)
2. Add a Jira project:
Click on Add Project and select a Jira project from the list.
Now you are done with the Jira integration and can start transferring content to Jira!
Export backlog items to Jira:
- Select a workflow and click on the export button
- Select export to Jira
- Select a Jira project
- Select the backlog items you you want to export to Jira
- Click on export
Done! Backlog items should now be visible in the Backlog view in your Jira project.
A blue Jira icon will now appear in the Product Backlog in Qlerify for each backlog item that has been exported to Jira. By clicking on this item you can get a short status summary for your Jira backlog item from Qlerify.